Upon obtaining a provisional sales associate (PSA) license in Oklahoma you must take a real estate post license course prior to your (one year) license expiring. If you do not complete the required 45 clock hour post license education within the one year time period, you will not be eligible to renew the license and you will be required to start over as an original applicant. Do not enroll in this class until you have been issued a real estate PSA license by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission. Special notice: A PSA should only take a 45 clock hour real estate post license course during their first year of license as routine real estate continuing education courses are required for other license types.
The 45-clock hour online real estate post license education is informative and is geared toward assisting you with marketing tools and techniques that can be applied every day in the real estate profession.
If you have any questions before you login, please feel free to contact Anne M. Woody, the online instructor at (405) 245-8896 or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This post-license course (and all real estate continuing education courses) must be completed within 6 months of enrollment and are approved by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission. Upon completion of the real estate post license education course, we will send notice to the Commission. Baahs.com offers numerous other online real estate education education courses for real estate sales associates, broker associates and managing brokers.
Provisional Sales Associate Post-License Course Learning Objectives and Outline:
At the conclusion of this course students will be able to;
- Identify responsible business practices
- Be knowledgeable about proper marketing techniques
- Be informed about critical financing issues involved in real estate transactions
- Assist clients and customers in the proper handling of Investment transactions
- Note key developments related to the proper use of technology in real estate
- Be informed of current laws and rules relating to the real estate industry
These key core concepts can help lead you towards a knowledgeable and informed career in real estate.
- Reaching Today?s Consumers
- Listing Presentations/Servicing the Listing
- Contract to Closing
- Monetary Systems
- Sources of Money
- Transactions and the Lending Process
Investment & Management
- Managing Investment Real Estate
- Fair Housing
- Financial Terms
Other Real Estate Laws and Rules